I suggest you ...

explain what the other end hears when they take me off hold.

You say "some companies don't get it yet". What does that mean? I'm not advertising for you until you explain what it means.

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sophacles shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • marie commented  · 

tryed your system it stinks. no one answers the call . I put it through my phone and your system. Restaurant.com calls nack with the same voice recording I get when I call them with my land phone. No live person.

• Peter Clark commented  · 

I find it worrying that you expect the agent to press 1. Why can't you automatically connect the customer to the agent somehow when they speak? I cannot believe most agents will do this, and also the audio you play is far too commercial sounding.

• Rita commented  · 

I am so thankful I found out about Lucyphone. I have used it several times and it has always worked great!! On one of my calls I would have been on hold for 50 minutes if Lucyphone had not taken over. All the companies that I have called seem to know about Lucy because they are on the line when I get my callback. Thanks "Lucy".

• Alan commented  · 

Lucy phone has saved me so much time, I love it. No more sitting on hold forever. I haven't had 1 instance of a company hanging up and not waiting for me to pick up my end of the call. It's great, thanks Lucy, whoever you are!!!!

• jtrider commented  · 

Oh HELL! This is AWESOME. I absolutely HATE calling 'Customer Service' and being put on hold. I just tried this for the first time and it saved me at least ten very annoying minutes of my life. When Lucy called me back, the rep was somewhat confused but she figured it out. IT WORKS. Thank you. JT

• William Faulk commented  · 

From Mike Oristian (of LucyPhone), via email:

When the call center answers, the agent hears "press 1 to be connected to your valuable caller", then upon pressing they hear the ringing of your phone, and then you answer.

• Larry Pate commented  · 

yeah please explain this in detail more,Larry

Feedback and Knowledge Base